Friday, January 16, 2009

Ahhh....Friday.

Yes, yes, y'all, it is finally Friday. I am reminded that I am a real person. A soft, kind, loving-the-weekend kind of bitch. I's got my wine and my gangsta lean, let the madness begin.

I say "madness" like that means I am off to act all wild and rock out with my vagina out. But in actuality I will do some cleaning, snuggle bunny the golden, and maybe read some historical fiction. Oh and Wife Swap is on tonight, I love these degenerates!! Oh the drama!! I know, I know.

So, I wish I had some angry, hateful tiddy bits for you on this fine Friday evening, but I cannot think of any. I love you.

Oh holy shit, did I just say that? Ok, I don't love you, but my head space is good, so I will not verbally assault you or dream about murdering you ten ways from Sunday until Monday. That's right, Monday.

Check back then, my heart will be good and black.

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment